GUI: Go to your Control Panel, select Programs and Features (or Add/Remove Programs), and uninstall the “Cloudamize Windows Agent” program.
- The following command will uninstall the Cloudamize Windows Agent quietly. Run it as administrator.
- msiexec /x path\to\msi_file /qn
- e.g., msiexec /x C:\Cloudamize\CloudamizeAgent.msi /qn
- The following command will uninstall the Cloudamize Windows Agent via WMI
- wmic product where name="Cloudamize Windows Agent" call uninstall
If you wish to remove the Cloudamize Agents go to /usr/local/cloudamize/bin
and run the following command: ./uninstall_cmizeagent.sh