In this section, application ID (client ID), application key (client key), and domain/endpoint ID (tenant ID) will be obtained and used when registering in Azure Manage.
- Go to Azure portal, https://portal.azure.com, and login.
- Select Azure Active Directory from the left-hand panel.
- Select App registrations from the next pane to the right.
- Select New registration from the top-left of the center pane.
- Create an application.
- Name: CloudamizeApp
- Supported account types: Single tenant
- Redirect URI: https://www.cloudamize.com
- Click Register.
6. Select your application (e.g., CloudamizeApp).
- Copy the Application (client) ID and Directory (tenant) ID and save them somewhere to paste into the Cloudamize portal later.
7. Select Certificates and Secrets.
- Add a Client Secret.
- Type a description, select an expiration duration and click Add.
- Copy the Key and save it to add to the Cloudamize portal later.
Application Access Control
1. Go to Subscriptions (from top search bar), click the row of the subscription you are using, and copy the Offer ID and save it to paste into the Cloudamize portal later.
2. Select Access control (IAM)
3. Click Add then click Add Role Assignment.
4. Make the following selections and then click Save.
- Role: Contributor
- Assign access to: Azure AD user, group, or service principal
- Select: CloudamizeApp (or user created app name from above section)